1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Back With a New Attitude

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by TomTomSouth100, Jul 6, 2021.

1. TomTomSouth100

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi hiii made a new account. And officially celebrated pride day for the first time last month yay me. However, my little brother sabotage my composition notebook by cutting out all the pages from it. I was sad hurt and upset that the knowledge of smarts and love was taken from me for his own benefit.

#1 TomTomSouth100, Jul 6, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2021
  2. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    TomTomSouth100.....Hello and a very LGBTQIA+ Welcome to Empty Closets! :old_smile: We're really glad that you have found us here on EC! There are a number of sub-forums here...why don't you check them out and then feel free to join in the conversations. You can make a post in an on-going thread or start a thread of your own. After you've made at least ten posts you can post to another members profile page. You can always make a Private Message (PM) to a staff member and after you've been on the forum for a couple of weeks and made at least fifty posts you can apply for full membership which will allow you to make PM's to any other Full Members. So take a look around and then join right in...we're glad to have you here! :old_big_grin:
    .....David :gay_pride_flag: