1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexual fluidity throughout more than a decade..?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Gipsy, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Gipsy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello,

Short and simple, I feel like my sexuality has been fluid throughout the years. Meaning that, I’ve always had an attraction towards women a lot more than men, but as the years went by it’s just been more about women and I can’t find men as appealing anymore even if I think they’re physically attractive even on personality - but I don’t feel nothing to it as I do with a woman. It’s only gotten “worse” through the years. Is it possible my Kinsey scale has just gone through the roof? Lol. I have no repulsión towards men or no past heartbreaking relationship by all means, I support everyone equally, but it’s just something I’ve caught myself feeling for a long, LONG time since I was 10/11. I’m 23 now. I guess my question is if it’s possible that I might be a lesbian? It’s hard for me to swallow that label for some reason even though my feelings reciprocate much more to a lesbian.

2. Gipsy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Might I also add that is it possible that my hormones are becoming more stable as I grew older? As a teen I seemed to seek more validation than before and men were an easy catch while I was also very depressed. Women.. I just have a special place for them. And I just can’t fathom myself ever seeing that type of seekment ever again as a less depressed person today.