1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello, i have signed up to find out about my gender

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by eiiro, Jun 19, 2021.

1. eiiro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have been thinking about my gender since, well, when i was a child. I was always described as a tomboy by my family and my friends. I like being masculine and i actually love it when people assume me as a male by the way i speak, or people calling me boyish by the way i act.
    Yes, i would be totally fine being a male, but the same goes for being a female too? Like, im okay with my vagina, i would be okay with a penis too. But if im gonna be a female i would prefer looking complete masculine.
    I like things considered "girlish", i like "masculine" things even more. Ive been more comfortable and confident since I've started using he/him pronouns (i am assigned as a female at birth).
    I have done a few internet tests about it, knowing it wouldnt help but tried it anyways. At first i got the result as cis male and i was happy, i felt relieved. I was like wow, CIS male, am i that masculine? In the other test i got cisgender, which means female and it didnt feel great at all. What am i? Im really confused and coming out about this to my friends is really hard. Any help would be appreciated.

2. DecentOne

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC eiiro!

I’ve found this to be one of the nicest places on the internet. When I first joined I thought I was straight, then about three years ago I claimed the bisexual label. I’ve learned a lot by reading the sub forums.
    If you haven’t found it already, look at the Gender Identity and Expression sub forum. You’ll likely get more responses to your “What am I” type questions and good discussions from others.

3. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    eiiro.....Hello and a great big LGBTQIA+ welcome to Empty Closets! :old_smile: There is a sub-forum here on EC that is titled "Gender Identity and Expression". If you post there I think you'll find people who will understand how you feel and will be able to offer support and understanding! You can ask questions in any of the Sub-forums by creating a new thread or by joining in a conversation-thread that is already going. You can also post a message on anyone's Profile Page after you have made at least ten posts yourself. If you have a question that is somewhat private you can always send a Private Message to any Staff Member. Normally Private Messages can only be exchanged between two Full Members, but a PM to a Staff Member is an exception. :old_wink: We are so glad that you have found us here on Empty Closets! :old_big_grin:
    .....David :gay_pride_flag: