1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Indentity crash

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by GoingFeywild, Jun 12, 2021.

1. GoingFeywild

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello, I guess this a form of introduction? It seems important at least. Ok, so, hello I'm English and 20 years old. I'm from the south near London and it's really not that bad.
    I'm Pansexual, as discovered when I was 16 (and forceably outed).
    So I've been going through a indentity crash. I felt so secure in who I am and this really has been a crash from my own grace.
    So, I think I want to be a Girl despite being born male. I want to be a women. I've fantasised about it. Hell I even dreamt about it. But I don't feel overly uncomfortable being male. Occasionally i feel completely disconnected from myself and that has slightly rescinded recently as I've started experimenting with this. So I'm using she/her and I feel good with it.
    Its wierd enough because at times I don't feel Trans enough to fit in. It's silly but it's just how I feel. I don't know.
    Hello anyway!

2. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    GoingFeyWild.....Hello and a great big LGBTQIA+ welcome to Empty Closets! :old_smile: There is a sub-forum here on EC that is titled "Gender Identity and Expression". If you post there I think you'll find people who will understand how you feel and will be able to offer support and understanding! You can ask questions in any of the Sub-forums by creating a new thread or by joining in a conversation-thread that is already going. You can also post a message on anyone's Profile Page. If you have a question that is somewhat private you can always send a Private Message to any Staff Member. Normally Private Messages can only be exchanged between two Full Members, but a PM to a Staff Member is an exception. :old_wink: We are so glad that you have found us here on Empty Closets! :old_big_grin:
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

3. stump405

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You are so trans enough! Keep doing what you need to to find your most comfortable and authentic you, you're doing amazing! :blush:

4. GoingFeywild

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you for your kind words! I'll keep this warm welcome in mind! I would have replied sooner but honestly I kinda just didn't have the energy (I have some issues with mood which can leave me feeling totally lethargic) and I also sorta forgot what email I used to sign up with!

I think I'm gonna like it here