Need advice about my friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Bohdalka, May 11, 2021.

1. Melin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He's clearly interested. And I'd say your early behaviour of not reacting will have confused him. You seem to want explicit verbal communication that he wants a relationship. He seems to want things to just happen spontaneously. I'm like you, but most people are like him. If he wasn't interested, he wouldn't be sleeping over again. You've been brave and not been rejected. Be brave again and keep going. You may get sex a few times, you may get a relationship, or you may get your heart broken as he wants the sex but not to acknowledge it's a relationship.

2. Bohdalka

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There was another sleepover last weekend. Third weekend in a row I guess. My parents were not even home, but nothing happened. I thought he would ask me to sleep in different bed since no one else was home. But we both slept in my bed like usual. He fell asleep after few minutes of movie so I just took of his glasses and let him sleep. The next day we had a little discussion during breakfast. I don’t remember how it started but it was in a sense of “it’s weird to spend every weekend with gay friend, sleeping in a same bed, but I don’t mind”… but there was also a conversation about his girlfriend. I don’t want to ruin my friendship with him. And I don’t want to ruin his relationship with this girl. Well he’s ruining it himself.. he cheated on her. I do want him to be my boyfriend (yes I’m a fool) but actually I’m glad it’s not possible because of his behavior towards that girl. So maybe all I want is just a chance to have a sex with him.. I’m not that type that would go to bed with anyone.. I need to know that person.. and I know him! You know what I mean.. I could write pages about him :grin: but I need to keep it short here

I forgot to mention that he got me a job.. I was planning to distance myself from him after finishing university this summer (because we’re classmates) to end this “crush thing”.. but instead I’ll be sharing an office with him from September :grin: so I’ll spend even more time with him :grin:

3. Melin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you need to make a move on him. Caress his chest, play with his nipple, kiss his nipple type stuff. You've done more than that.

It is confusing, but people always send contradictory signals. You seem to focus on the negative ones. Focus more on the positive. Nobody would send all these positive signals if they weren't interested.

4. Bohdalka

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know but I can’t. I’m to scared to do something. Can’t lose him.. not now. He always talks like he’s disgusted by gay sex and that he would punch me if I touch him down there.. he always says it in a funny way.. never with serious face.. but still. What if he’s just friendly and comfortable with me but straight. He would not cheat on his girlfriend with his ex if he was interested in me. I guess I need him to do something again so I can respond in similar way.

5. Melin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well be ready for when he does something. Imagine him touching you in bed, and what you'd do to respind; then his next move, and then yours. Think different situations through and different moves. Kissing might be easier, or that may feel too gay, so sexual activity may be easier.

I'm in a similar situation, though he's clearly after a romantic relationship, but yes, i'm always too scared

6. Bohdalka

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well we just agreed that he's coming this weekend again. He has exams next week and wants me to help him studying. So another sleepover on Saturday :grin: . But no drinking this time so I don't think something will happen. We'll see.

7. Bohdalka

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi, just need an opinion on what happened yesterday.

I had a meeting about the new job this friend got for me. It’s 5 minutes walk from his house we agreed to meet at his place. He knew I would be there early so he said we will have a breakfast and then go. So I texted him in the morning that I’m there in a 20 minutes. He answered “ok”. I knocked on his door, he opened and took me to living room to sit there with words “be like home, I’m going to take a few more minutes of nap”. Ok, nothing unexpected. After a ten minutes I heard some girl laughing. He had his girlfriend in his room the whole time and didn’t even tell me! I was sitting there, wanting to leave. I had that meeting at 9 and at 8:50 he was still in a bed. It was just a friendly meeting so I didn’t have to be there on time but his attitude and the fact that his girlfriend was there without me knowing quite pissed me. He noticed it but we didn’t talk about it.

next few hours were great, we were on that meeting, did some other work things, had a coffee and lunch.. later in the afternoon he drove me home, everything was fine.. then he texted me that his girlfriend is crying (she was not with him.. she texted him) and he doesn’t know why.. at the same time she texted me if I had a problem with her.. I immediately asked him about it and found out that he told her about the morning and that I didn’t liked it. He started to argue with me why I was angry and that I had no right to be.. he then told me that I was super pissed and mean.. I don’t think I was.. I wasn’t much talking when she was around but that’s all. I don’t know her, I saw her for the second time in my life.

so I just need to know.. was I right to be angry?

8. SteveBi45

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I don't know the full details of your relationship with this guy, but from your posts here I have the impression he is cheating on his GF, he has no respect for your feelings, he won't talk to you about the physical/emotional interactions you guys have had to the point of denying them and he is putting you in the middle of something with his GF as if your anger was aimed at her. Either he just won't take responsibility for his actions or he really doesn't understand how his actions are disrespectful to you.

Do you seriously want a relationship with someone who treats you like this? Personally I wouldn't bother with him, but as I say, I don't know the full details, so just my opinion.

9. QuietPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    No, he has been nothing but manipulative and abusive and you have decided to stay with the situation. This is how it has been and how it is going to be. You have a choice, get out or accept being abused.