1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's Your ¨Type¨

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by yasmin02, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Fool of A Took

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Girls: I like tall strong tomboys. A girl with shorter hair, taller than me (which would be difficult to find since im 6'0), strong and lean. Personality wise, Independent and someone who speaks her mind, but also someone who likes physical interaction like hugs and cuddling. I like many types of women but this has to be my preferred type

Guys: someone who is petite and cute, long hair would be a bonus but it's fine if he doesn't. Really cute loving face I absolutely love that stuff. Personality wise I want him to be as sweet as candy, loving with an adorable demeanor and attitude. Someone I can hold and talk to.

2. RainbowRain

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Same for me but it also includes non-binary people. Aside from goth I greatly appreciate people who have style in their formal wear. A pinned down style that works for me in their casual life is a plus.

3. Maria Michelle

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Agree!

4. MistyMorn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Physically I like femme women and I'm femme as well. Just overall pretty, and by that it's not just the looks but about how they carry themselves and not being overly confident. I prefer dark hair, longer, and eye color doesn't matter but they need to show expression. I like to be able to read her eyes. Usually shorter than me. I'm 5'7" and I like the feeling of being a bit protective, not possessive, but protective if that makes sense. Curvy is good but not overly so.
    Personality wise I like women who are down to earth, not obsessed with social media which I ironically hate even though I'm here. But that's because I needed community. I don't have FB, or Twitter or anything else like that. Of course honesty and trustworthy. Someone who likes to do different things like skydiving, yep seriously. But it isn't there main thing in life. Just like to try things different once in a while. Preferably romantic and believes that initial rush can last a lifetime. She needs to have a good sense of humor to get mine. I can be sarcastic in a non mean way and I don't take myself to seriously. I can talk about nearly anything openly and appreciate the same. Though not an all inclusive list it's a good start!

5. Skibby1989

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Physically, I like my women to be older than I am, tall, and semi-masculine.

Personality-wise, I like them to be sarcastic, cynical, and slightly intimidating with a heart of gold.

6. Love2sleep

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm a femme and am attracted to fem women. I like a kind soul with substance and depth

7. Lemony

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is gonna sound weird,
    With guys I find I like brunet’s a lot. With Women I find I Iike blondes a lot. (Maybe because the girl who made me realise I was not straight was blonde) :laughing:
    The person has to be funny, can’t make me laugh it’s a no thanks.

#67 Lemony, Jul 3, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2021