1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regret sending pic to someone I don't know

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by GatoAzul, Jun 1, 2021.

1. GatoAzul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I matched with someone on a dating app this morning. Right away he told me he had morning wood and asked for my number. I was also horny so I gave it to him. I added him to my contacts and he said that he wanted to send a pic of what he was wanking. This turned me on so much I wanted to send one back, so I sent him a pic of my vag.

I regret it now and deleted the dating app. I also blocked his number and deleted all the pictures. I wish there was a way of getting the pic back as I'm now really afraid of what he could do. I blocked him and it said "you blocked this BUSINESS" so I was clearly catfished. I'm really stupid, and so worried because if this got out it would ruin my career. He has a pic of my face from the dating app, my first name, and the vag pic... Do you think anything bad could happen from this? I've deleted and blocked him so there's nothing more I can do

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If there's only a pic of your face, and separately, your genitals... how would anyone ever prove that the two are tied together? And, in this day and age, with a handful of exceptions, it seems unlikely that nude pics are going to ruin much of anyone's career, simply because they are so commonplace. I do understand the concerns, and I think if you really sit and think about it logically, you'll realize that the likelihood of problems is pretty small.

MistyMorn, Chiroptera and Lemony like this.
  3. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just echoing what Chip said, I wouldn't worry too much about it if your face wasn't shown in the same picture as your genitals.

Of course, always be mindful and careful to who you share your pics with (if you decide to share) and follow your gut and basic internet safety. But, based on what you have said, no one woul be able to prove it is you in those pictures.

MistyMorn and Chip like this.