1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gender switching apps

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Spaceseed, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Spaceseed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I’ve been quiet hooked on apps where you can upload a photo of yourself a d switch gender ( and get your data collected whatev...) .

also been playing naughty games as the opposite gender.

anybody else ? What should I make of this ?

2. QuietPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I do not use apps at all, I am far too private. I am not sure what you mean by "naughty" games (and I probably do not want to know).

It might just be play or fantasy and not have anything serious to do about your gender. I was assigned male at birth and I live full time as a woman and have for years. Even with that, I often play male or nonbinary persons when I play role playing games. Doing so does not indicate that I would rather be male or that I might be nonbinary, it just adds variety to the game.

3. Spaceseed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks for your input , I’m having a hard time differentiating fantasy from real life desire, kinks and orientation.

4. Milos1598

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    For me I tried to make up excuses as to why I'm not trans, one of them was "Maybe it's just my fantasy which has nothing to do with my gender in everyday life", so pay attention to your thoughts. I am indeed trans hah

Spaceseed likes this.
  5. Spaceseed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Tx , i hear that , it’s come to the point where everyday I have to see myself as a woman on picture or in my mind , day dreaming about it ...
    I can’t help myself buying women’s clothing anytime I get a chance to be by myself...it’s been going for years now, I guess I must adress it somehow...
    I don’t feel awful as a man , I’m quite comfortable with myself it’s just that sometimes I feel like a bit of a mistake was made at birth , like I was supposed to go into the other gender’s body instead ...