1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lump in my rectum

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Hope4love, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Hope4love

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    not sure where to start but i have a lump inside my anus it was very small and pointy few months ago but it got so big and flattned so quickly, theres no blood or pain at all
    i never had anal sex but i play a lot with carrots and cucumbers and sometimes lttle blood and mucus came out and it hurt but only few mins...
    now i have a bloated stomache and find it difficult to poop...
    i also inserted a lot of water inside my rectum to clear any stuck stools or bacteria
    i do it almost everyday is it normal to do?
    i also have a cough and congested nose for months it got better but still there
    i know its best to ask a doctor but not sure if this is serious and eventually i will

2. Ram90

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm not a health expert, but some things you say make me think it may be haemorrhoids. Since you say you have been constipated for a while now (bloated stomach and difficulty in pooping), it is possible the strain in your rectal and anal region could have resulted in haemorrhoids. Please consult a doctor (a general practitioner) who can examine you and then refer you to a gastroenterologist or a proctologist if necessary. In the meantime, I suggest you eat soft, fiber-rich foods and drink a lot of water/fluids. Try to limit the amount of strain to your bottom region this way. Your rectal/anal region needs to relax. Stop the anal play too.

Suitsme and Hope4love like this.
  3. Hope4love

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Not sure if its haemorrhoids cause it doesnt itch and theres no blood but maybe its just the beginning who knows
    Thanks btw

4. Ram90

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I had a haemorrhoid a while ago. It didn't itch or bleed (I believe that may happen when it worsens). It was just protruding and was pointy to touch when I stuck my finger down there. Hurt a lot when I tried pooping, especially when I was constipated. That's why it came to mind when I read what you wrote. But like I said, I'm no expert. So consulting a doctor is the best thing to do. Take care. :slight_smile:

Suitsme and Hope4love like this.
  5. I'm gay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you are not experiencing any pain, then it doesn't sound like a hemorrhoid problem to me as pain is usually involved.

There could be many factors contributing to your issues here, and your description of the lump is concerning. You should definitely see your doctor as soon as possible.

No, it is not considered healthy to cleanse your rectum with a douche daily. You end up flushing out all of the good bacteria that you need for healthy bowels and proper elimination.

Finally, I would urge you to stop using items like food, household tools, or anything else as a dildo. These items are not meant to be inserted in the anus, and sharp or rough edges can cause small tears in your rectum, potentially leading to other problems like infections.

Spaceseed, Ram90 and Hope4love like this.
  6. Hope4love

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks a lot

7. Spaceseed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Get a dildo ! )

SteveBi45 likes this.
  8. Suitsme

Suitsme Guest

Sounds like haemorrhoids.

External haemorrhoids are usually painful. Internal haemorrhoids, even the ones that prolapse outside of the anus, are usually non painful, whether they bleed or not.

Either way, please get a doctor to check you out, just to confirm a diagnosis.

Haemorrhoids are treatable.

#8 Suitsme, May 14, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2021
  9. SteveBi45

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Don’t douche daily and as others say invest in a dildo. They’re not expensive. Also make sure to use lube.

10. Richelle1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Try some suppositories for hemeroids. If it doesn't go away consult a doctor.