1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tonight’s Journal

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MyGrade100, Apr 22, 2021.

1. MyGrade100

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Dear tonight, I have a new update to tell about. The new update is that I started a English class, however, I am a student in this class and I found myself having some off and on issues with English teacher. Now I don’t know the teacher all that well, but after reading her introduction about her personality where he/she put as zodiac sign as Aries and have constant mood swings, I do wonder since I am new towards her why do I feel the shadeness and indirect lack of support from him/her? Why do I feel this huge doubt that being signed up in the class is making everything seem like a regretful mistake? I get indirect shade a personality that is a bit off...I need some advice journal please help let me know something....please.

2. LostInDaydreams

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi @MyGrade100

Were looking for input on this? Has the teacher done anything in particular that makes you think that they won’t support you?

3. MyGrade100

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It’s the miscommunication and misunderstanding. I get that I am a new student in the class. I am trying to get to know what teacher is like. There is no reason for this shade where I want to know things and barely knowing me already judging me cause I ask questions. Place me and put in the communication realm too. I am not looking for any kind of attention. Just communicate let me what you got going on so that I understand and we all can yet move on with our own thing. #keepitonlybusiness

4. MyGrade100

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is was part of why I was bullied in middle and high school too, students too. It starts with the teacher and their off ways first then it goes downhill from there. Which then my self esteem gets lower and lower. I try to let it pass by. I am here too I just need that communication and some of understanding that’s it nothing else.

5. MyGrade100

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Me this is why I rather learn from the LGBTQ+ community without the judgement or the shade cause the understanding and communication is always there. And comfort is there too. With English teacher nope, it’s like I’m fending for myself while being just like food just gone through and right out the other end in the toilet without constipation.

6. MyGrade100

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I went through this before in middle and high school. The teachers had this indirect communication and understanding with me. They would make it seem like I was looking for attention or just trying to fit in with other people , when I just wanted to...to....idk...it’s the lack of help that I.... I just need that teacher student understanding that I am not getting cause it something new students like me don’t always get that kind of privilege.

7. LostInDaydreams

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What do you mean when you say they make it seem that you are looking for attention? What have they said or done to give this impression?

Could you approach them with questions either via email or after the class has ended?

8. MyGrade100

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I told my teacher about how I felt through email it’s I didn’t mean to blame anyone on this and after talking with my teacher and everything, I was in my head. I had let my negative feelings and thoughts overwhelmed me and my emotions. I didn’t want to look back at this either.

9. LostInDaydreams

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It’s good that you spoke to them. Glad that it’s been resolved. :slight_smile:

10. MyGrade100

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes me too.