1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hey :D

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by burntash, Apr 13, 2021.

1. burntash

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    hi!
    uhh my name is ash i'm 14 and as far as gender im like extremely unsure because my town is a cesspool of transphobes and my mother is a bit on the ehh side abt understanding lgbtq shit but i like either he or they :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: im ND and currently have a very weird hyper fixation on collecting either pac man or minions (the movie) related items from valuevillage. I love Slipknot, Infant Annihilator, and Cattle decap along with more chill music like Gorillaz or Mitski :slight_smile: im mainly here because I want to learn more abt gender related stuff as I have disliked being female for 14 years. My hobbies include sleeping, hunting for prerolls, avoiding being sent to the mental hospital, and laying in bed on my phone.

2. johndeere3020

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Welcome to EC! Check out the forums, don't be afraid to ask any questions.
    Dean

3. Suitsme

Suitsme Guest

Hi Ash! Welcome to EC. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

4. SamtheGremlin

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi!
    I'm also surronded by transphobes :disappointed_relieved:but here we are, if you have question or just want to chat you can go to the forums. I don't have any answers to questions tho I'm also an answer seeker (all of us are rlly)

5. LostInDaydreams

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC. :slight_smile:

6. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ash.....Hello and a great big LGBTQ+ welcome to Empty Closets! :old_smile: There is a sub-forum here on EC that is titled “Gender Identity and Expression”. If you post there I think you'll find people who will understand how you feel and will be able to offer support and understanding! :old_big_grin: It sounds like my town is a lot like yours. I'm very well known in my town and if I came out here it would be front page news. I'm only out to my wife, two of my three sons and a few very close friends. It sounds bad, but actually I don't see a need to tell the world that I'm gay. I'm out to those that are important to me or those that have a need to know with the possible exception of my youngest son, but so far there's been no real need to tell him and his wife. I think that you will make some good friends here on Empty Closets and the people here are really great at support and just being there when you need to vent! We are so glad that you have found us here on Empty Closets!
    .....David :gay_pride_flag: