1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Intersex Kids Are Getting Caught in the GOP’s War on Trans Health Care

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by QuietPeace, Apr 10, 2021.

1. QuietPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    They demonstrate that they do not actually care about children's health.

2. Kyrielles

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    They all represent religious views or views of companies and people who give them money. Pathetic and disgusting. Even more pathetic and disgusting we’re all government property and although they can’t control us they manage to control our lives. I feel horrible for intersex children even more so for trans children and then it’s all a big media spectacle. Imagine being a trans child hearing and eeeing people degrade you and take away your dreams live in real time
    Pathetic we can do better just saying

3. QuietPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have experienced it and it is horrible (being invalidated as a child and not getting support or care as a child regarding transition). I though feel worse about intersex children who are altered as children. I was able to get the care on my own as an adult and able to transition but it is impossible for someone who is altered to do anything as an adult to make themselves not have been altered.

#3 QuietPeace, Apr 10, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2021