1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I a demigirl or just confused?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Omnopus, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Omnopus

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know I'm not a male, yet I don't feel like a girl either. I'm still at an earlier stage in my life, and it may just be the fact that many of my friends are trans, but I feel like I may be a demigirl. I don't quite feel uncomfortable in my female body; I'm just not quite a girl, if that makes any sense. I believe I may be a demigirl, but I'm not quite sure. Other demigirls or nonbinary people: Can I only be demi or nonbinary if I feel extremely uncomfortable in my body?

Thank you!

2. Comrade

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I would say demigirl.

3. Gengars

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ultimately it's up to you to figure out how to label yourself, and if the demigirl label feels comfortable for you now, than that's great! Just don't feel the need to be pressured to stick to just one label or identity forever. You can always grow and change and if you find a new label somewhere down the line that you think fits you better than by all means go for it.

Omnipus likes this.
  4. NightSoul

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am a demi girl. I really think the only person to decide is yourself. Like how I was using he/him pronouns and had no problem. I'm currently any pronouns and am comfortable with it.