1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keep suppressing the feelings?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Kyle90Kush, Mar 13, 2021.

1. Kyle90Kush

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I have for the majority of my life identified as a straight male. Until a few years ago I came to the conclusion that I think I’m bi-sexual. I have always and still am emotionally, physically, and sexually attracted to females. I’ve only ever been in relationships with females and I know that when I wake up next to someone, I want that to be a female. However, I’ve had many male to male sexual encounters in my life and more so over the last couple years. I am not emotionally attracted to men at all, I know that much. I do think some guys are good looking or sexy at times but rarely. When it comes to sex though I am really sexually attracted to men, I would say honestly 50/50 M/F. I’ve never been in a relationship with a man nor ever had a desire too. I had recently ended a 7 year relationship with my female ex and have been more active with men lately, but have dated and been active with a women also. I don’t want to pretend that I just like to be on the receiving end of a man, because I actually enjoy giving to a man sexually just as much, I even prefer to be the bottom when with men, but will be the top with some also. Lately I’ve been feeling as if maybe I should try to date a guy to see how I feel about it. The issue is I’ve been scared of that side of me and embarrassed about that. I don’t want people to know and think differently about me. Although I have been open to some people in my life but just a handful. I’ve been scared if I identify openly that i wouldn’t be able to be with a woman in a relationship, which is what I ultimately want.

2. I'm gay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Can you see how these two statements can be related? Perhaps you should consider that your embarrassment and/or shame about your attraction to men can influence your perception of your attraction to them and block your ability to romanticize a relationship.

3. QuietPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That might be an issue for some women but if it is they are not worth being with anyway. I know many bisexual people who are in opposite sex relationships. Finding someone who accepts us for who we are is the best thing to look for anyway.