1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Frederik, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Frederik

Frederik Guest

my name is Frederik . im Gay and im athlete .186cm 56kg :cartwheel: . i love beauty , when i see something beautiful it gives me energy and good feelings and make me happy , a photo , person , flower or just sky . i love to lay down on grass and Listening to relaxing music and watching sky full of star at night . i'm 35 years old but i'm looks like 20 and i love it :grin: .i hope i can find nice Friends here :grin:
    :hearts::two_men_holding_hands:

2. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Frederik.....Hello and a great big LGBTQ+ welcome to Empty Closets! :old_smile: There are a number of sub-forums here on EC...why don't you check them out and then feel free to join in the conversations! We will do our best to be a support and a place to vent when you need it! We are so glad that you have found us here on EC!
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

3. Frederik

Frederik Guest

Quebec thank you for your warm welcome :rose:

4. SkipNY

SkipNY Guest

Welcome. I, too, am relatively new here and I can tell you that you will welcomed and supported. A great group of people here. Enjoy.

5. Frederik

Frederik Guest

thank you SipNY :rose:

6. LostInDaydreams

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi and welcome to EC. :slight_smile: