1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's Your ¨Type¨

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by yasmin02, Oct 6, 2020.

1. EleanorHunter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Emotionally I just want someone who is open and honest. I like women with a sense of humor and creativity. Also I guess I'm impartial and like someone who wears their heart on their sleeve.

Physically, taller than me. That's it. And I'm short so that's very rarely an issue. I really don't have any other preferences cause I just think women are attractive no matter how they express themselves; femme, masc, in between, doesn't matter to me.

Funny story, my sister and I were talking about this, because she does have a type and I was poking fun at her. I asked her what she thought my type was, and she just squinted at me and went "I have NO idea, you have literally never dated the same person twice." So it's not just me who knows I don't have a specific type. :joy:

2. Lemony

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I like smart, funny, guys. Mostly brunets I’ve noticed. Some with glasses. Some sporty and somewhat jerk like but you can tell there is more to them. Obviously having a sexy voice.

I have figured out with girls I like, blonds with pixie cut style hair or short hair. I like girls that make everything fun and just laugh. I’m still trying to figure out my type of girls. It depends really. It’s new to me so I’m still figuring it all out after coming out to myself I guess.

3. Chubnative

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Emotionally has to have a mature attitude. Someone who can give and take criticism, life's bumps and jokes with an grain of salt. Loves life in general and my non alcoholic take on life.
    Physically I love red headed guys, I don't know why, but they just catch my eyes more often than not. Ok now I digress and have to say a hairy chest and nice butt always catches my eye.

4. Mysteria

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I like brunettes or black hair. Brown or hazel eyes is a nice plus. Nice smile. I could care less about body type; I'm asking them to not care about my body type, after all. I definitely like femme women; I'm not attracted to masculine-looking women. I don't want someone who is uptight about every little thing- I can do enough of that for two people. Empathy is a must and they have to like children enough to not run screaming when they find out I have seven of them.
    I'm the kind of person who has to be emotionally attracted to be physically attracted.

5. Denial

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Intelligent and kind femmes

6. Suitsme

Suitsme Guest

Women who have a sense of humour! There’s nothing worse than someone who talks dreary all the time and just doesn’t “get” humour! Life can be tough and we must see the funny side wherever possible.

I love down to earth women.

7. Blueplanets

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Petite, because I'm tiny myself, more on the slender side. I don't have a hair color preference, as long as the face is beautiful.
    Emotionally: someone who has compassion for others, intelligent, and with a good sense of humour because that is what gets you through the tough times.

8. Tymee

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    If I had a partner they would definitely have a sense of humor and a great personality. Someone I can talk with about anything and everything. Someone who supports me

9. dirtyshirt84

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    In general I’m attracted to smart people with a sense of humour. I’m generally more attracted to people with dark hair.

I like women with long hair, sporty, maybe a bit tomboyish. Sometimes really fem women too. I seem to have a thing for women with long hair and glasses...haha.

I like geeky guys with short hair, I also used to like guys who were into indie music and that whole look :slight_smile:

#29 dirtyshirt84, Dec 29, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
  10. Tymee

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Warm heart, caring individual. no athletes or body builders.

11. idsm

Women of power. Highly intelligent and demanding bitches. Hard on the outside, but at times you get a glimpse of their softer, more caring side.

There must be a psychological explanation for this? :sweat_smile:

12. Popper12

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    female
    tall, someone who doesn't wear a lot of makeup, confident, honest, comfortable wearing dress or suit, long hair, smart, dominant, blonde, trustworthy, able to put up with my obsessions and OCD, kind, out and proud,

13. LilLady9

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like men who are tall (at least taller than me), have short dark hair, are masculine and athletic. A guy I know can protect and take care of me. Being dominate is a must. As a cisgender bisexual male, I'm a bottom when it comes to guys.

As for women, I like a girl that is short, super feminine and loves wearing makeup. A girl that is super fun and outgoing. Long blonde hair is a plus, but a girls hair color isn't a deal breaker like it is for guys.

14. LilLady9

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What is your sexual orientation?

Although I prefer submissive women, I often find myself fantasizing about being dominated by a demanding, powerful woman.

I think it has a lot to do with me being bisexual.

15. Ameryllis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i have a thing for rlly nice voices, like kind of unique voices or ways of speaking ?? and cute laughs my girl has the cutest laugh ever, i immediately want to smooch her when she laughs !!

non-superficial: i love politically active ladies! i have a small crush on AOC heheh, women w passion and determination to knock down the barriers of patriarchy i loveee. bitches get things done -aoc

16. Gaypjo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Tough question. If I had to say a type then I’d say cute sorta nerdy guys who r my height or shorter. In terms of personality? Someone who’s not afraid or annoyed to show that they care. Someone who could put up with my ridiculous need for contact on dates and stuff. Also someone that I could randomly rant to about whatever I find interesting (recently was how to kill a squirrel by dropping it). Someone chaotic enough to go along with my random thoughts and also have a random semi serious academic conversation.

17. That1Guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Emotionally intelligent

18. That1Guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Empathetic

19. idsm

I'm pretty lesbian, so... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

20. LilLady9

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh, haha. Makes sense then! XD