1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back after several years!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by eastrevolt, Feb 9, 2021.

1. eastrevolt

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello all! You may call me East or Eastrevolt. I was a user back when I was a teenager, probably around 8 years ago. I don't recall if I deleted my account or simply left it inactive, but either way I've long since lost access to it, so I decided to make a new one.

I'm a 22 year old nonbinary man, and I'm bisexual. I'm autistic and disabled both mentally and physically. I'm out to everyone in my life, including my synagogue, and have been transitioning for 8 years (4 of those years on testosterone).

I'm looking forward to contributing to this community!

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Eastrevolt, :slight_smile:
    Welcome back! Glad to see you rejoining, and I'm happy you've been able to transition and be your genuine self to those around you. That's awesome. :thumbsup:
    If you remember your username or your email address that you would have registered with, please let a staff member know (or make a thread in the Ask The Staff subforum) and we can try to recover your old account. We try to ensure that users have just one account whenever possible.

Let us know if you need any assistance. See you around. :wave:

3. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    East.....Hello and a great big LGBTQ+ welcome to Empty Closets! We are so glad to have you back! There is a subforum here on EC that is titled "Gender Identity and Expression". If you post there I think you'll find people who will understand how you feel and will be able to offer support and understanding!
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

4. JoanaPal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Family only