1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just Some More Thoughts That I've Had

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Omegduh, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Omegduh

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Being a bi girl who is not super into guys as much as I once was is a really weird experience because you go throughout your life being/mainly focusing on guys because of whatever reason (for me it was because internalized homophobia and wanting ‘normalcy’) and now I’m just like....not really interested in men. I can see an attractive dude and acknowledge him but I’d rather do things with women.

Sometimes it’s also hard to imagine what it’s like to be with a woman, minus sexual situations because that’s all I really know. I did date a girl long distance who was my catalyst and I will forever be thankful for her and a girl casually for a few months who made me realize that I do indeed being with a woman in bed. The odd thing is though when I first kissed her, I felt nothing, no fireworks but I was also pretty damn nervous and it felt like she wasn’t kissing back all that much. I know though that I do loving going down on a woman and pleasing her. With men, I don’t care to be much with them in any capacity. Being friends with them is fine but I don’t want anymore than that.

I do remember when I was dating the girl, I was so in my head worrying that I wasn’t into it or would somehow ‘realize’ that I wasn’t into dating women despite it being the opposite. When she ghosted me for a week, it really hurt and it felt like she never wanted to talk to me. She was a very sweet gal and had a good head on her shoulders.

Side note when I am trying to fantasize being with women, my brain will try to insert a man instead, mainly with men I have been with in the past but it really stresses me out and I wanna fantasize about women instead. Or when I try and call myself bi, my brain will be like “you’re just straight and faking this”. I just yearn for the days where my brain was clear and I could just fantasize clearly about women. When I was with my ex, I could vividly fantasize doing all kinds of things with her like dates, sleeping with one another, living together, etc. I really miss that. Even when I was laying in bed, I could imagine her beside me. I want that with a woman again. I really do. I don’t wanna be with a man in the long run, but is all of this just a big lie and am I faking this? I hope not.

2. 10 5 gang

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How would you describe your sexual fantasy life? Do you think about men or women or both

3. Omegduh

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Mainly women as of now. I can’t fantasize about men at all sexually. I’ve gotten intrusive thoughts about men and they distress me.

4. 10 5 gang

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would say you're a lesbian or bi. I would try to not ruminate on it. Harder than it sounds I know, but try to just let the idea linger, then it'll leave on its own.

Omegduh likes this.