1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help finding love song with women singing about women

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lemony, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Lemony

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I write scripts and always write to a Spotify playlist, songs I envision would be in my project. I am starting to write a plot about two girls who fall in love in their teens but things get in the way of their love and they break up. I’m looking for a young love song with a woman singing about a woman.
    I asked a friend who is very into music but he couldn't help. I thought you guys would be able to help.

Lem :hearts:

2. sweetfemme90

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Not sure if this will fit your description but here are some of my favourite

-Come to my window- Melissa Etheridge (the heart ache....swoon)
    -Constant Craving- KD Lang (although technically not a romantic song, she makes me swoon)
    -I want it all- KD Lang (makes me swoon more than the previous one)
    -She's so lovely- The Butchies (lead singer is hot and I swoon).
    -Oh yeah- The cliks (brings me back to my younger years when the L word was cool and I wanted a girlfriend so bad)
    -32 Flavours- Ani Difranco (beautiful...)
    -Beautiful- Meshell Ndegeocello (I could cry)
    -All the things she said- t.a.t.u (kinda a bad song, but it brings me back to my pre-teens)
    -The Power of Two- Indigo Girls (swoon...doesn't give me teen vibes but still)
    -Drive- Meslissa Ferrick (more sexual which I don't encourage this for teens, it awakens a lot within you)
    -I wanna be your girlfriend- girl in red (more recent song, not my generation but suits the younger ones)
    -Sappho- Frankie Cosmos (kinda indie, on the new side of things, gives me 00s vibes, dreamy)
    -I kissed a girl- Jill Sobule (old but okay, don't really care for the cheating vibes, but it was from a different time).
    -Queen of the Scene - Tribe 8 (sadly not on spotify but I swoon in ways none of the others make me swoon, except for KD Lang)

Hope you enjoy some of my personal favourites.

3. Lemony

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanl

Thank you,
    Can’t wait to go through the list.