1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Struggling to relax when trying to finger

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by danbyization171, Nov 4, 2020.

1. danbyization171

So I was wondering if anybody had any tips they would like to share for relaxing when fingerings themselves.

I was trying it the other night and I had plenty of lube on my finger and spent ages just playing around on the outside but when I tried to stick it in I could tell it wasn't going to happen I could tell it was too tight.

Its been many many months since I last did anything anally so I'm completely out of practice hence trying to start again at step 1.

2. SGee

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    just go slow and dont fight it- a butt plug helps too

3. MisterMissy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I read up on this before I started anal play on myself, and what I learned kinda rang true.
    Not sure if this also applies to women, but fingering my self, or getting anything else in there always became easiest when I laid myself down, and stroked my shaft at the same time. I'm not sure if it's distracting my sphincter muscles to not clench so hard, or if it's sexually relaxing that whole region, but it does help a considerable deal.

Additionally, I was also shocked at how well glass butt plugs worked compared to those smooth rubber kind. The rubber got nowhere. But the instant I tried some glass ones, complete success.

In either case, you have to make sure you get lube into every little fold and wrinkle of your anus as possible. This ensures that when your anus expands, nothing gets caught on the inner folds that have zero lube on them. That can hurt like hell.