1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why doesn’t fingering my hole feel pleasing?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Sir6454, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Sir6454

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I’m almost positive that I’m fingering myself correctly yet for some reason it never feels good. Usually it’s not painful it’s mostly just uncomfortable or bland. Please help me because I’ve heard great things about fingering

2. QuietPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Every person is different. It has taken most of my life for me to acknowledge this. Just because other people say that something is good for them does not mean that it will be good for me or for everyone. I personally do not like penetration at all. Instead of insisting on trying to do what others find pleasurable try exploring your own body and see what DOES feel good for you.

NickiFire, jessie19 and Sir6454 like this.
  3. MisterMissy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Fingering does give me some pleasure. And a butt plug a little more so. But once I upgraded to a glass dildo, I was actually surprised how underwhelming the sensation of penetration was. I was expecting a heck of a lot more out of it, but I guess I was expecting the depth to matter more than the entrance. Not that it's a total waste. But since realizing that, I've started to become more balanced in my expectations about sex and sexual activities in general.

Some people out there really enjoy certain things, others simply can't get the same reactions or pleasure out of it. So I just end up doing more of what I do like.

4. Snowqueen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think a toy or a man give a much better sensation. I like a rubber toy, with ridges on it, but the real thing is amazing.

5. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Fingering myself doesn't do much for me, but my bf fingering me does. And using toys on myself feels good too.

6. Obsidian3

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi! Quick question, is a glass dildo safe. I am just thinking of the possibilities of it breaking. Not that i would do anything wild and crazy with it.