1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with notebook please!!!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by nemoMous, Nov 23, 2020.

1. nemoMous

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello so my problem is that i orderet a Laptop as a gift for someone but unfornunatly it has a micro SD card slot.
    But i know the person i orderet it for want´s it with a normal/standerd size SD card slot.

So does anybody know if they perhaps don´t make notebooks or PC´s with normal SD card sized slot anymore?
    Or just with regular sized notebooks, as the size the person wishes for is a 12 inch screen???

If they still male them with normal size SD card slot, how can i be sure;
    waht should i look for in the infomation/details in the description on amazon?

2. PeterWI

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    The only way to know for sure is to carefully read the description, or else google the brand/model to check another site or the company website to see what it has. It's been a while since I've shopped for laptops so it's possible that they disappeared recently. (My laptop doesn't have one and it has everything including crap I can't identify OTOMH, LOL (I think it's eSATA).) I use a separate reader that connects to USB. Those are cheap and portable.

3. nemoMous

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello. :thumbsup:
    Thank you for answering. It was my though as well tjhat they only make notebooks with sd micri slots as weill.

If anybody alse knows such stinhg for sure, please feel free help and to post here too