1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Talk Show for Dogs

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Lucy Marie, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Lucy Marie

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    If there was a talk show for dogs.....
    Who would host?
    Who would be guests?
    What topics?
    Would, gasp, cats be allowed?

welcome to my brand of silly,
    ((momhugs))

2. OliveToday

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    The host would be the announcer for the Puppy Bowl. The guests would be various dogs from various walks of life like the house poodle, the hiking golden retriever, and the rescue dog labrador. Topics would include everything from their jobs, favorite foods and treats, to techniques for getting their humans to take them on walks.

Cats would only be allowed during the intermission in the middle where they’d be sneakily interviewed by dogs in sunglasses and cat ears on how to best defeat them - or to make friends with them.

On site interviews by dog reporters could be interviews of exotic pets like birds, rabbits, hamsters, and lizards.

I would definitely watch this and it would definitely be on something like Animal Planet. XD

3. Loves books

The host would have to be an animal lover or an animal expert like David Attenborough. Have all sorts of Dogs like show dogs boasting about their last win, working Dogs like guide dogs talking about how helpful they are to their owners and the police dog proud of its last drug find. Then you have pets, with dogs from puppy mills and rescue dogs talking about their experiences and how great their new families are. There would be a segment on dogs available for adoption. Occasionally you could have a celebrities dog as a special guest. Cats being allowed would depend on the dogs. My dog believes cats are not okay. The feral cat around our house decided to give birth in my dogs kennel in her bed. My dog retaliated by killing the kittens. They looked like her favourite toys and smelled like her enemy. I can imagine David Attenborough voice doing a voice over on the free for all between the cats and dogs talking about natural instincts or whatever.

4. Lucy Marie

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yeah, I had a dog on steroids, yep, and she found baby bunny. But we shall never speak of it again.

I thought no one wanted to play...so thank you fellow members!

Host would be a wolf—dominate the show.

Topics: Making Cat Look Guiltily, Fart Freely—Humans Love It, Not Only Cats Have Nine Lives, New Puppy—How To Teach Them Who Is Boss and Going Grey—Try These Tips

Guests: Humans on leashes, cat diplomats, chefs who make dinner out of trash

Cats: on the low down or in their job duties, diplomats

((momhugs))

5. OliveToday

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi Lucy! I’m replying to your post on my profile here.

My fish is a female betta named Athena. She’s absolutely adorable- she swims up to me every time I come in the room and she wiggles excitedly. She’s my “not emotionally or financially ready for another furry expensive pet yet” transition pet lol.

I’ve always liked dog shows so this topic definitely appealed to me!

6. Lucy Marie

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    When my son was born he was pretty sickly. We had a 55 gallon tank with six fish, nothing else calmed him more than the fish (car rides don’t work for all babies and I would be so frustrated at that help, but I digress!). One of his first words was “gee”. We had two kissing gourami and we had 1 and 2. I think he was attempting to say gourami.
    Not all support animals have fur. Fins, feathers and fur. Go with what works—no need to rationalize it. You have Athena (love name) and that’s it. Unless they want to talk about how beautiful she is of course.

((momhugs))

ps I just put up photos of our current roster of loves in my photo thingy. If you go prepare to be impressed.

((Athena—scuba gear hugs))

#6 Lucy Marie, Nov 15, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2020
  7. Vega222

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Who is more qualified than cats to be the host? At least they honestly dislike both sides. :pouting_cat:

8. Lucy Marie

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hmmmm, house cat or big cat? I like the idea of a lynx being in charge!!!
    Oh and don’t forget burning topic “when your stupid human needs walk in the rain/snow/sleet”
    ((momhugs))

9. OliveToday

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    This is so sweet, I’ll be sure to say hi to her for you! I used to have a pet rabbit and she was a ball of cuddles and the softest fur ever. My parents have always had dogs and my roommate had cats so I’ve been able to enjoy a little of everything.

I had two betta fish before Athena that were both named after Greek gods (Poseidon and then Apollo) so she had to be too! And just because she’s pink doesn’t make her Aphrodite!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

She is definitely more support than I would have imagined. I love watching her swim around her plants and play shark with her food (she sneaks up to it then glomps it down super fast!)

Pets are just awesome. It’s nice to hear your little one bonded with them from the start. That’s exciting!

10. Vega222

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    A lynx? God help them :crying_cat_face:
    (I remember there was a Lynx in White Fang story and she had a quite bad fate. But here, there are just normal dogs, so...:pouting_cat:)

11. Lucy Marie

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Nah, you think there would be cat fight? HA HA HA. Thank you for setting that up.
    How about we do it Jerry Springer style? I just made myself laugh...Jerry Springer Spaniel can host. And, then lots of scuffling. Can lynx be security then?

((momhugs))