1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Dilettante, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Dilettante

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey Everyone,

So I recently joined this wonderful site hoping to find answers for my confused state. To give you a brief background, I grew up from a Catholic family, went to an all-girls school for a while and went to a university. I had several crushes on women when I was in high school and through university but never acted on it except once in high school (didn't go as planned because I chickened out).

Now that I am an adult, I browse through online dating sites and is actually attracted to men initially but lately I'm more into women. Must be because I watch a lot of TV series featuring lesbian couples (latest was Bly Manor). Being a woman raised from a Catholic family, I was really having a hard time accepting myself that I may be into both because I was wired to think of marriage or romantic relationships between men and women only. So this new idea of women loving women is scary for me but is opening my mind to a whole new possibility.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated and sending lots of love to everyone. ♥

SGee likes this.
  2. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Dilettante.....Hello and a very big welcome to Empty Closets! There is a sub-forum here on EC titled "Sexual Orientation". If you post there I think you find quite a few people who have dealt with the same kind of issues that you are dealing with. We're glad that you have found us here on Empty Closets!
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

3. Dilettante

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey David, thanks for reaching out. I'll post it there. Thank you for supporting me. I'm still new in this journey.