1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

After anal play...

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Javy, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Javy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    *Sharing on here bc I really don't have anyone to talk to about these things.*

So I've been experimenting with toys for the first time and all I can say is wow. The first toy I purchased was a prostate probe and that was ok. I followed the advice given on here to start small. Then I went and got a dildo and man that thing had my toes curling.

So with that being said, Now I want the real thing but it makes me nervous. I never had a b/f before. I'm really not sure how I feel about it. Not 100% confident about the idea of it. My mind is like is this just for sex or do I really want to establish a monogamous relationship with a guy?

Thunderbolt7 and SGee like this.
  2. DecentOne

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Great questions. Are you the kind of person who sees physical connection as a outgrowth of a loving, trusting relationship? Does a relationship have to be monogamous for you to feel safe (or at least not jealous)?

I see you broke up with your girlfriend not long ago, after a long while together, and then dove into church-going, so maybe you're raised with expectations about monogamy. I'm that way too, but I totally accept there are other paths to figuring out things doing other ways of dating/relationships. Is your question of "Is this just for sex" vs. "do I really want... a monogamous relationship with a guy?" fraught with "shoulds" from church?

Glad you have EC to talk about these things. If you don't get many replies, you might try the Later in Life subforum too.

3. Javy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you for your response. To be quiet honest, it doesn't have to be monogamous. I guess I'm more worried about being safe. I'm more worried about std's and now covid. I was trying to find answers via the church but i kinda let that go.

SGee likes this.
  4. SGee

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Using a dildo turned me on so bad I want the real deal now!

out2019 likes this.