1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girls are more aesthetically pleasing than guys

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RavenK, Sep 6, 2020.

1. RavenK

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Does anyone else find this true? Girls and nonbinary people who are feminine are just more aesthetically pleasing and/or hot than guys? I like guys romantically and sexually, but that's based more on personality (I'm pan). Girls are just nicer to look at.

(I'm not sure if this goes here or in the sexual orientation forum. Please tell me if you think this should've gone in there instead)

2. QuietPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That is pretty much true for me. I can be attracted to a woman just based on her looks, though if I find that I do not care for her or that she treats me poorly she becomes less attractive to me. Whereas with men I have to get to know them and they have to treat me well before I can start to be attracted to them (which very rarely happens).

3. Destin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Disagree. Girls mostly look the same to me. Unless they're like 10/10.

Guys on the other hand have a large diversity in appearance, and much better symmetry. Male muscles stand out a lot more than female ones, guys have symmetrical ab/bicep/chest muscles, while girls usually have one boob bigger than the other, muscles that can't really be seen etc. which throws off the symmetry.

I feel like men have much more unique looking faces too, since girls use so much makeup that it ends up making them look very similar.

4. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I mean, I agree, but as a lesbian I think I might be somewhat biased on this one.

5. chicodeoro

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    'Different strokes

for different folks

what-ever makes you...HAPPY!'

6. RadRach

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I agree, but I am a lesbian so I'm not sure if this counts lol. But I started realizing I liked girls because I though all guys looked okay and I found girls to be more pretty on average then men. Although, I swing both ways when it comes to feminine girls and masculine girls (I just usually don't like really short hair)

7. Loves books

I agree but I’m also a lesbian so I might not be the most objective. Girls all look different with variation in hair and clothing. Men kind of all blend together and seem to all dress alike. That might be because a popular clothing store has two whole floors dedicated solely to women while the men and children share a floor. I’m not a hundred percent sure but I think girls spend more time on their appearance than men. I personally don’t but my sister and cousins do.

8. Vesta

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can see the appeal of a stubbly male. I think in terms of facial shape it makes a man look good. Not in an attractive way, but in a way where they seem aware of what styles fit their facial shape.

In terms of women, it depends on the shape of the body that I think is nice to look at. I'm not keen on women who exercise their backside to make it look like a jiggly cushion, and then just ignore the top half of their body. I think I just have an issue with body distribution.

In terms of what a woman wears or their hair style, I prefer women with hair past their shoulders and someone who doesn't come across too butch. That to me is visually pleasing.

I can agree on this. A lot of girls where I live plaster on so much make up that they all look quite similar. And not to disrespect any woman on here who does this but, I notice a lot of girls around my area also draw on their eyebrows to make them more full, but it makes them look like a couple of caterpillars stuck on. It doesn't make them look very appealing.

With all of that said, that's just what I dislike when looking at other women. It's nice that people are comfortable enough to do something like that.

9. Omegduh

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm currently not exactly sure what my sexuality is, but I know I do have a major preference/am very attracted to women and I totally agree! I love looking at beautiful women and could for a long period of time. It's like looking at a very nice piece of art. I love the curves, softness, and just everything on a woman. I am also attracted to both masculine and feminine women and find things attractive on a woman that I never would a man. For example, I love muscles on a woman and short hair. Men are okay too, but women are just more physically appealing to me.

10. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I find feminine males (men and AMAB non-binary) more attractive than feminine women. They're not "offensive", but they don't catch my attention the same way

For women more androgynous/tomboy

11. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I certainly find women attractive more frequently than I do men.

On the other hand, given the option between an attractive man and an equally attractive woman, I'd probably choose the guy.

12. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For sure.

And this is why I think women look better. Simply - they put more effort into it. However, this doesn’t equal more sexually attractive to me.

Also, agreed that there is a trend of wearing so much makeup that the face doesn’t look like without it at all, which I don’t like personally. Makeup can be attractibe but not so much of it.

13. Spatula

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think it's about equal. The most attractive members of each sex are equally impressive to me. I totally get what some of the more female-leaning people are saying though. Women are the 'pretty' sex, yes.

Some of that is artificial though. Women's clothing is more complementary to their looks, more deliberately sexual. Men's clothing isn't, at least in US culture, though it is slowly shifting that way. I think that is what some people notice. We are all programmed to it somewhat. The heterosexual male gaze is normalized in society. This doesn't affect the hottest girls/guys who look good in anything. But I think it does give the average and below-average girls a leg up.

#13 Spatula, Oct 4, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2020
  14. KaiOfBees

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yes. I'm romantically attracted to men, women, and enbies, but there's no denying that women are far more aesthetically pleasing.

15. SilentM

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Not really.

I think that women are oversexualized in popular culture.