1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uh I'm a little confused.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Sagi, Oct 18, 2020.

?

Um what do you think i am

1. A. hetorosexual and a dude

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. B. Pan/other and a girl

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. C. other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Sagi

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Um so idk how to start this but i kinda want to vent so here goes xD. So firstly im a dude like from birth but idk if i want to be and its not like i'm not confterable in my skin or i hate my body but it would be so cool to look down and see a girls body and not a boys. And tbh i find girls pretty and the same goes for boys but i dont know if thats be being heterosexual and likeing girls or me wanting to be one. Like i think im pan but idk i realy dont know anything.

2. QuietPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Your gender identity and orientation are two different things that are only casually linked. One is who you are and the other is who you might be interested in being in a relationship with. Both can only be really defined by you and at 13 (as your profile says) you have plenty of time in life ahead of you to explore both.

As far as gender, I personally advise people that if they can comfortably live within the confines of the assigned at birth sex/gender then they should. Transition is difficult and the opposition that you run into is harsh. Since you are not sure about it you could try exploring different pronouns and names (there is a thread here on EC where you can even do that) https://forum.emptyclosets.com/index.php?threads/test-your-name-pronouns-here.413728/

For your orientation just go ahead and take your time and get to know and date different people, eventually you will find who you really prefer being with. Since you do say that you find both attractive that does fit with Bi/Pan. I don't think that you should be required to stick with a label, if one that you try at first ends up not really feeling correct you can always change it. Labels are really only for communicating about ourselves anyway.

3. Sagi

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Ok thanks for replying :slight_smile: