1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anal masturbation

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Anonymous, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Anonymous

So I am asking for some advice about anal mast. Basically how can you do it properly.
    I already did it and it went extremely badly. It was
    1. very nasty (I mean very)
    2. I hurt myself ( probably scrached walls or something)

I used coconut oil as bootleg lubricant I read somewhere that it is good. And akhem I used some very questionable choice toys.

Please how can I do it to actually please myself safely and how to not make a mess

#1 Anonymous, Oct 21, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2020
  2. Anonymous

When I meant hurt myself : blood coming out and also sore feeling

#2 Anonymous, Oct 21, 2020
  3. musicals

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It is highly recommended that you buy a real sex toys. Objects that were not made for insertion can hurt or injure you. Also get something with a flaired base because it can get stuck in your butt if it doesn't have one. Also, start with something small, then when you get used to it, move up a size if you want. Starting with something too big when you are not used to it will be very painful, also increase risk of tearing or injury.

Good luck :-/

#3 musicals, Oct 21, 2020
  4. NextEra333

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Use either your fingers (and clip your nails obviously) or actual sex toys. Otherwise, you could end up hurting yourself or getting something "lost" up your arse, which could lead to an embarrassing visit to the ER.

gravechild likes this.
  5. SilentM

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There is actually something called rectal/anal dilator that can be bought OTC in a well equipped pharmacy store. They are used in relieving the pathological tension of sphintcer muscles that causes constipation and contributes to hemorrhoid inflammation. They can also be used to facilitate medical inspection or rectal surgery. The box usually contains three to five flare based "plugs" of sizes like 18/20mm, 23/27mm, 30mm wide and 9-11 cm long. This is considered safe to use for a patient for a certain amount of time.

Most sex toys are designed to look great rather than to work great. This is why butt plugs (the most basic anal toy and often considered best) often start with at least 35mm and can go way over 41mm width. Most penises are within 35-41mm width range. This means that butt plugs do poorly for someone who is yet to learn how to relax - using them early is like trying anal sex without any preparation or training. Anal vibrators, dildos, strap-ons and penis imitations are even worse and can be actually dangerous because they are even bigger than average penis, far to wide and too long to be used safely.

As a result most people use fingers first (they put a latex glove or a condom on) before moving to sex toys or butt plugs. However if you experience problems relaxing or want to be on the safe side then use anal dilators instead. If you have already experienced a tear and rectal bleeding then your doctor might actually suggest using anal dilators (after the wound healed up ofc) to prevent thick-scarring of a wall witch can lead to another tear that can happen spontaneously when using a toilet.

As for the lubrication water based lubes are best because they don't dissolve latex (like oils and fats) and don't ruin silicone. Water based lubes need to be applied generously though, because the water will partly dry out and partly be assimilated by your body overtime.

When you feel ready to move from dilators to plugs please consider the ones made from soft medical silicone, because they warm up easy (unlike metal), can be cleaned with antiseptic-soap and usually do not cause allergy reactions (unlike normal silicone and some other cheaper fabrics). Don't use glass toys. Also before using any anal toy or having anal sex it is a very good idea to use a special device, a syringe of a sorts, to apply the lube internally. There are companies that sell whole "beginner sets for training and education" including a syringe, a douche (not very useful) and a set of butt plugs and sometimes even a detailed guide.

Finally after anal play don't rush to toiled to squeeze out the lube, this is a common mistake that can cause problems. Lay on your belly and take time to chill.

I hope this basic info helps you to enjoy your body to prevents any future problems.

Ram90, PeterWI and Chip like this.