1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do some people think they can get straight people into bed?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Whywhy123, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Bastion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah. I agree with most that has been said.

First As @Nickw mentioned. We are clearly talking about two things: predatory behavior for the sake of conquests which are terrible. and those that are simply more like a mutual consensual hookup sort of things. So yeah the latter is harmless in my opinion.

Second, I agree with @Chip that some straight men use predatory methods and sometimes are relentless in chasing women for conquests. I have not only seen those hundred YouTube Ads of people trying to teach these techniques. But I have also unfortunately witnessed them in real life situations. In public places and not just the pub or night club.

I have been approached by both women and men. The guys do sometimes insist. But not in predatory sort of way. I just move on or let them know am not interested and that’s that. Although like one crossed the line a bit one time I guess he was drunk or something. I had to tell him off.

The issue I do find with some guys who are into guys. Is that they think sometimes that every guy is a possible hookup. And if they act on this. Can be a bit over the top and can cause people to get annoyed especially in a mixed public surrounding situation with families, and seniors. I did witness that one time and I guess it’s a bit similar to the incident that happened with @Nickw

2. Destin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    *looks down at the scrubs I'm wearing*

:wink:

Seriously though, that's totally a thing. It's crazy how many people at our clinic get flirted with on a daily basis with the scrubs. For some reason old ladies are particularly enthralled by them, every single day I hear some 90 year old lady comment on it.

3. skygenie

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah I don't really understand it either. I am a straight woman, sometimes I look at a lady and think wow she’s sexy, but it’s more of an aesthetic appreciation. My heart doesn’t go boom boom around women, unfortunately. There is no chemistry, I feel like it would be near impossible to fabricate the kind of sizzling connection I have with men, with any woman.

4. I'mStillStanding

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You wear scrubs you say? :flushed::laughing:
    I don’t why... but 5 years ago my gramps was in icu and his male nurse came in and that was the beginning of the end of me denying my sexuality!!! Lol

Destin likes this.