1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking for kindred spirits

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by ChristelSa, Sep 15, 2020.

1. ChristelSa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    New here, off course:blush:, and very curious if I can find others of my own age that I can relate to.
    Most online LGBT fora seem to be all about youngsters.
    Although I find it very uplifting to know there is so much more out there for seeking souls than in my own youth I'd like to connect with a mature grown up from time to time :grinning:
    So if there is anybody from the Belgium scene to be found here I'd like to get to know you. And other kindred spirits as well off course.

For me, I have been questioning myself for 2 years now. Still not fully out of the woods yet even though I do go out in public and I've come clean with my family.

Covid is a special time with opportunities, such as being able to get around incognito yet fully out there :girl::dress::high_heel::handbag:, IYKWIM. At the same time I'm desperately seeking friends and that is not going very well for obvious reasons.

I'm an outgoing person, work in ICT, love to hike and bike.Recently divorced, per chance some 2 years ago, not because of... but somewhat related probably.

So, here's to having a good time with you all and hoping to have found a friendly warm community. Seeing the code of conduct I hope this community is free of pervs and fakies.

kisses to you all :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Christel

#1 ChristelSa, Sep 15, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2020
  2. Eboni

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome welcome dear bisexual elder so far this site has been awesome

3. LostInDaydreams

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC. :slight_smile:

I hope that you enjoy being part of our community.