1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning my gender

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by VioletMud, Aug 17, 2020.

1. VioletMud

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    hello,

I was born a male and until recently felt alright with that. However I'm now 15 and, over the past few days I've started thinking I could be trans. I've always liked more femmine clothing and style, hate facial hair and dislike my sex organ (I just don't like it in the sense its uncomfortable and despite being Bi I find my own reclusive). I'm wondering if anyone knows of any resources that can help me. Because, above all I'm confused.

Thanks for reading this.

deadseal likes this.
  2. Phoenix92

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Reach out to any of the counselors at your school, see if they can help you come out to your parents.
    If you can, get on puberty blockers!

3. deadseal

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hey mud! EC is already a p good resource, but so is time. What i mean by that is, you know your gender best. And i know its super confusing right now, and nothing makes much sense, but with time and exploring your gender identity you'll get there. It took me over four years to figure out i was trans, and it took my brother only two months. A thing i always suggest to people in your position is to try things out- whether that be as little as changing your bitmoji to the opposite gender for a little bit, or as big as trying to tuck/bind and see how you feel, trial and error is easily the best way to figure things out. We're all here for you!

Phoenix92 likes this.