1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kissing and learning

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by brainwashed, Aug 17, 2020.

1. brainwashed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Confession. I've never kissed a guy before.. Can you believe it, a man who is innately attracted to men has never kissed a guy? Never.

Lately I've been watching YouTube videos with male-to-male kissing. Lots and lots of videos. I've learned there are fake kisses, wet kisses, lots of tongue kisses and kisses with feeling and love.

What am I doing? I'm learning about kissing by watching others kiss. Learning by watching others is one mechanism of learning we humans have. Learning this way is truly a human gift.

There is something more going on here. I am now able to watch male-to-male kissing video's for the first time because I now embrace myself as being gay. This has never always been the case. In the past, before I knew I was gay, seeing guys kiss invoked hurt and anger deep within me. I did not know where this hurt and anger came from, it was just there.

Follow up: And no I never learned about kissing when with girls. For some reason there was just "nothing" there when I kiss a girl. Couldn't put my finger on it back then.

#1 brainwashed, Aug 17, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
  2. olderwiser

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Kissing is so special. You need to be fully there and willing to put your entire self, head to toes, into that kiss. Kissing someone you have deep feelings for will communicate those feelings deep inside that person and make them warm all over and the reverse will happen to you. Now you have warm loving feelings going back and forth between you.

don72tx and sfmusicguy like this.
  3. sfmusicguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Right on! Kissing can be an intensely intimate experience! To me, kissing can be as intimate as intercourse, giving a part of your souls to one another, exchanging warm, loving feelings with each other. It can be a truly spiritual experience!