1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Absorbed in Music

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by solarcat, Aug 3, 2020.

1. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Does anyone else listen to music, like, constantly? Even when I'm not listening to music (at work, for example) I still have a song running through my head. Sometimes I'll sing aloud, or I'll just hum to myself.

And I can get really emotionally influenced by it. Punk music gets me riled up and defiant, romantic stuff makes me fall in love with people who don't exist, sad music can make me cry, cheerful music gets me dancing around...

Anyone else like this?

2. BlueMonday

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Oh yeah, totally. I'm always listening to music.

3. Loves books

I always have my earphones in and listen to music. I usually just hit shuffle on my iPod.

4. dbri

dbri Guest

Music is life whether it's a radio or steam. It may sound dumb, but I apply music to certain tasks I do at work. Like theme music. I like to change the lyrics too. Make the song goofy if it's one I've heard a million times. Music has helped me through most of the issues I've had to deal with in nearly all aspects of life. So yeah, big music person!