1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This was a very bad day. Family court and the offices...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Vega222, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Vega222

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi all,

Today my eldest brother and I went to the offices with his wife, to do their separation stuff. I was going to help my brother with the documents and check the contract, so he mistakenly don't sign any bad contract.
    They have 2 children and the elder is 17-year-old.
    Separation rates among the newer generations are very high.

So, I really don't enjoy to be in family courts for such stuff. But I always have to help them. But this is the worst. Because his wife is not a regular person. I think she is very wild and rude. Every time I came there with my brother, She starts to talk about my brother and my family and swearing and saying bad words. Accusing my mother for destroying her children's marriages (This is the third separation in my family and she use this as a proof that my family and especially my mother are responsible for all of them).

So, I really suffer from this. I always used to be silent and say nothing. As I said when we are in the offices or when we're waiting there, She talks and talks. But today she started to directly speak with me and said "you don't marry when your mum is still alive". She meant if you do that, She will destroy your marriage too!
    That's totally false. quite contrary, My mum even insisted my brother should compromise with his wife, even when she didn't let our family members visit their house. Long story short, My mum even was too good to her.
    So, I'm not really used to these arguments. But she always talk sh*t. When she told me that, I replied it's not her business. And later I told you're wild and belong to zoo. :‌)) Amid the argument she moved toward me and threatened she will hit me. :‌))

So, That's very bad. To be short, My brother is being abused by his wife for a long time. The wife is an uncivilised person. She always say whatever she wants to my brother. And this feels very bad. I am really tired of watching this.

Sorry for this lengthy post and for bad English. Thanks for reading.

#1 Vega222, Aug 5, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
  2. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Although a separation is difficult, it sounds like your family will be better off without the irrational thinking and negativity of your brothers wife.

Sometimes we have to endure difficult days for the greater good. Today seems to have been one such day.

Vega222 likes this.
  3. Vega222

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Another brother of me and one of my sisters also have separated from their spouses. Separation is very bad and it's difficult for family members by default. However, when you have a problem with someone that is civilised and human at all, Then it can be solved. But when it's an uncivilised and wild person, that would be another problem.

I really didn't want to reply her. I wouldn't even talk to such persons. But today, I just couldn't hold my tongue. Even though she always say
    countless rude and swearing expressions, I used to say nothing. Maybe it was for the hot weather that made me impatient, Or whatever.
    The fact that I told her she belongs to the zoo, makes me sad a bit. Maybe It was too harsh. Don't know. It's just that I really am not used to say such things.

#3 Vega222, Aug 5, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2020