1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

scared

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by brandonis, Aug 1, 2020.

1. brandonis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i really could use some kinda surport coming out i cant life my life

Hopedream likes this.
  2. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I think you can find some supportive people here. Is there anything you´d like to share, like coming out as what? or to whom?

Hopedream likes this.
  3. Hopedream

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Nobody knows your situation except you. When you say coming out, what do you mean as solarcat ask?

I'm no expert, but the hardest part, at least it was for me was realizing who I was. And I just started today. I come out in a way here on the forums. I feel so much better. For me "SHE FINALLY WOKE UP!". AND OMG IT IS AMAZING! I AM LOVING IT!

Do a test run here on the forums and just speak your feelings as to how you feel with others, you will find there are so many who probably feel the same way as you. Even though I am new here also, I did my research and this is a safe site and forums, you are among friends here.

You have nothing to be ashamed of at all!!!!!!! I mean, so what, your not like everybody else? Well guess what : Nobody else is either.

Until you actually start talking about it you will never know. As for me, I feel rather safe on these forums because of the rules which I like. Don't be afraid to speak out.

You can never learn to be happy until you try to figure out who you are and what you need to do to be happy.

There is HOPE, I promise!!!!!! You just have to open up and be you, and that's what these forums here are for, at least I think so, I hope.

GO FOR IT! Let your thoughts and emotions rip here! Just make sure and understand the rules because from what I read they wont play around with them, and that is GOOD THING.

Bless you sweetheart! I know the feeling, I'm out here on the internet, but still kinda locked in the closet, but I'm working on it myself, just started, like I said "SHE WOKE UP AND I FINALLY FEEL ALIVE AFTER YEARS OF SO MANY THINGS".

Don't be afraid of LOVE!

4. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi, Brandonis and welcome to EC.

What's going on with you? What's creating the stress around your situation? If you can share what you're experiencing, I'm sure there are plenty of folks here who can help.

5. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    brandonis.....Hello and a very big welcome to empty closets! As @Chip has said...if you'll share a little more with us I'm sure that there will be folks here that will be able to give you encouragement as well as suggestions that could help you a lot! We're glad that you have found us here on Empty Closets...stay in touch! Don't forget that you are a part of our LGBTQ Family and we do care!
    .....David :gay_pride_flag: