1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am wondering about a woman she goes to extreme emotions with me, sweet to angry?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Brokenheart4now, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Brokenheart4now

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I feel like I have some kind of affect on her, she does have an affect on me as well. But I am confused as hell with her. I do not know what she wants.
    From the moment we met she could not get her eyes off me, we spent two years around each other mutual friends and every single time I would catch her looking at me. Sometimes she would stare me in the eyes while she is talking to others as well not only me. Whenever she sees me she would want to tell me about her day and what she did. She opened up to our group about her two failed marriages and she was so embarrassed about it and how she thinks that her current bf will leave her too.
    We have an age gap and she has a daughter my age and she keeps telling me how she is older than me and that I am he daughters age. ( I am not young im in my late 20s)
    Sometimes she seems like she does not know what to do or how to feel she act extermly caring and flirting, then the other days she would act angry and snap at the smallest things. I do not know why I attract those strong emotional reactions from her. She is so calm with our other friends. I never seen her losing her cool with them. But anything I do even without intention would piss her off.
    I had my papers thrown at the table, a chair pushed at me, got yelled at few times.
    Then on the other hand she would act caring way too much. She can know how I feel just by looking at me, she says she misses me when I am not around, she gets worried about me when there is a storm or something like that. She always tell me to get home safe. She almost cried multiples times when I went through tough things in life and hugged me to calm me down and tried to help me even without me asking, she helped me a lot. she defended me many times and acted so protective over me. I had some friends telling me that she cares about me and even loves me ( they did not mean real love). many times tried to teas me talking about kissing. One time I gave her a simple gift and she said she felt like crying.
    She asked me once to hang out alone and I panicked because I did not know what to expect.
    She always reply to my text. But she never text first, but in real life she would make up and excuse to talk with me.
    We parted ways for an year and I was thinking to send her a text happy birthday. But I do not want to do it until I understand what the hell is going in this connection. Can someone give me some input?

2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If I were to hazard a guess, she isn't straight, likes you and is struggling with those feelings so she takes some of it out of you.

Everybody will have issues sometime in their life, but that doesn't give them a free pass to play mind games or (for lack of better words) be a bitch. Honestly, I wouldn't text her. If people like you (romantically or platonically), their intent and actions shouldn't have you thinking otherwise or questioning it.

#2 HM03, Jun 30, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
    Peterpangirl and Brokenheart4now like this.
  3. LostInDaydreams

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with @HM03, it’s probably best to just leave it. There’s no excuse for behaviour like throwing papers or pushing chairs at people. Even if she was going a rough time emotionally, she should still be able to control her behaviour towards others.

4. sublimeprincess

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with @HM03, as well. You deserve someone who consistently shows respect to you, not when they feel like it. That behavior of yelling and throwing papers and such is not acceptable. If she does not initiate in communication, you really just need to let her go. As the saying goes, "There is a difference between people who will make time for you to talk and people who will talk to you when they have time. Learn the difference." You are worthy of finding a special someone who will make time for you <3