1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to EC

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Irwixx5, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Irwixx5

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi, I'm new to Empty Closets so I'm not entirely sure how all of this works or anything. I'm queer and questioning my gender identity (currently I'm publicly identifying as cis female but I've been questioning if I might be non-binary). I'm out to pretty much everyone about being queer but I haven't told anyone that I'm questioning my gender identity. This is the first time I've ever said/posted anything about it so that's kinda scary for me. Anyway, I wanted to come on here to meet some new people and maybe even find some people who understand kind of what I'm going through, I guess, with questioning my gender identity and all. Sooo, yeah. Hi everyone! Nice to meet you all :slight_smile:

2. LostInDaydreams

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC! :slight_smile: And well done for posting.

It’s a really friendly forum, so don’t worry.

3. FreedChaos

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi, welcome. I am new here as well. I went through the same thing that you went through with gender identity and wish I had found this forum then. If you would like to talk about anything feel free to message me :slight_smile:.