1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Always thought I was bisexual, but now........

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by don72tx, Jun 25, 2020.

1. don72tx

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    For many, many years, for most of my life I have thought of and considered myself as bisexual, but over the past few years I have wondered a lot if I might be more than that. I don't feel that I am gay, at least completely, but I am closer to that than being equally desirous of men and women. After many years of wanting to tell my wife of my sexuality I finally did it a few months ago and while it completely surprised her, instead of blowing up, she had been very understanding, but does not really want to discuss the details of any of it.

So I am looking at this as a journey, even as old as i am, and looking forward to new friendships and finding out from others that might have insight on discovering [or even admitting to yourself] what your sexuality might really be.

2. StillHorny

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Remember that sexuality is a sliding scale with many degrees of freedom (mixed metaphor I know). This is why so many young people are rejecting old binary ways of thinking. Maybe you should adopt this mindset.

don72tx likes this.
  3. don72tx

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you for your comments and I do appreciate them. I know my sexuality is a fluid thing and can not be pinned to one thing. For many years it would scare me to think of myself as possibly being gay, but I decided that whatever I am I will accept that and be happy. My next decision is when and how to tell my wife that I have more feelings and attraction to men that to women. That may take a while......