1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm New...

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Maxmegan96, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Maxmegan96

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi All,
    I'm not very good at expressing opinions (well not until you get to know me) but I am new here. I've joined this group as I live in a pretty closed minded little town where there is no one else like me (if there are they must be hiding under a rock).
    A little about me:
    I'm 23, from London (born and raised and I sadly have that strong accent of the common Londoner - if you know you know). I love sports and a bit of running. I love to be creative and am currently working on my book that is taking years to get on the road.
    Overall, I just need someone to chat with and make endless comedy with, but then someone that I can call a mate at the end of the day. If this sounds like you please give me a message - I wonder how many messages I will actually be getting? Sending the love.
    Max

2. Revive

Revive Guest

Hi Max! Welcome to EC! What kind of book are you writing?

3. Tan71077

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey! Nice to meet you I'm Tan . I am confused about me ,here to find myself I guess . Well would like to know you