1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi I am new here..

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Mysticsnow, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Mysticsnow

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am not good at introducing myself, I guess I should go ahead and start with saying hi I am 35 yrs old I came out to my parents and sister as a trans man in January my parents and sister know I am already gay, I have felt like a male ever since I was a teenager I just knew something was different about me, my grandma isn't accepting of the LGBTQ+ community so I can't come out to her which sucks but I don't want to start trouble so I am in the closet to her, it feels good to be semi out of the closet I don't ever want to go back into the closet fully it is very suffocating to be in the closet full time, I wish it was easy to transition though I can't transition right now because my grandma lives with my parents and sister and i, at least my parents and sister accept me but it's still not the same I want to live my life as a man not as a woman that is not me.

2. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Hi! Welcome! I'm sorry your grandma isn't accepting, but I'm glad your parents and sister are. I imagine it is a difficult situation, but you're always welcome here.

So what are some of your interests and hobbies?

3. Mysticsnow

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah it is and thank you!, I love to crochet I have been working on this one blanket forever lol, I play videogames from time to time I mostly play sims 3 and sims 4 I also play this game called Gems of war on steam it's a pretty fun game if your into those sort of games, I love to listen to audiobooks and I used to read all the time mostly horror but I stopped because I always lost my place I forget where I was even with having a bookmark to hold my place, having ADHD (Attention Deficit hyperactive disorder) sucks I am not as hyperactive really but I have the trouble paying attention and forgetting parts, I don't have much hobbies really , what are your hobbies? What do you like to do? What types of music do you like?.

4. LostInDaydreams

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC. :slight_smile:

5. Mysticsnow

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  6. BerryFun

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    First off welcome! Secondly, I know exactly how you feel. I’m stuck working at home working and with my mom during quarantine. I’m trying my best to not change anything so she wouldn’t know the new me. I know it’s hard and cliché to say but have hope! Once all this Covid virus blows over, see if there’s a trans/LGBTQ group in your town where you can meet up and be yourself with. MeetUp is a good place to find groups. When that happens, maybe you’ll meet somebody in the group they can hang out with outside of the group. That way if your grandma still lives with your parents, you can at least have a place you can be yourself.
    A sense of community is what we all need. That’s what I plan to do. Find a Bi/LGBTQ group I can be myself around with after the whole virus danger is over.

Also if your parents and sister were excepting of you coming out, maybe you can express them privately how you feel. Maybe they can help you.
    But for now keep posting and talking on here! We are all here to support you!

7. Mysticsnow

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you, oh that sucks about your mom hopefully she'll accept you eventually it's sad how some parents treat there kids because of something they don't agree with.

8. Mus1cGuy69

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all