1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First post

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by 4m4y4, Apr 23, 2020.

1. 4m4y4

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi, I've been on here for a little while but hadn't built up the confidence to post.

I'm bi and questioning if i am trans or genderfluid. I use they/them pronouns and I feel comfortable with the name Amaya.

I enjoy reading about everyones experiences and seeing how different they can be and seeing parts of myself in other.

I'd love to connect with others to chat and make friends as i dont really have many people i can talk too about my gender identity.

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there, Amaya! :slight_smile: I'm glad you've decided to post. As much as I love that a lot of people simply read our forum, it's people who register and initiate discussions that help provide the wealth of information that's on this site, so THANK YOU! :thumbsup:
    I hope you enjoy our site. If there's anything you need assistance with, please let the staff team know. See you around!

3. Marble Jar

Marble Jar Guest

Hi Amaya. It is a bit nerve-wracking to make your first post. I'd be happy to chat to you about gender identity if you like :slight_smile:

4. Mus1cGuy69

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
  5. 4m4y4

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi all,

So i went quiet for a bit but the dysphoria has been growing and growing and was spilling out into my life, so much so that i had to come out to my wife. She doesn't agree that im trans to the point where we are now separating (there were many other factors apart from this, but this was just the final nail).

I'd love to chat with you Marble Jar, I think it would help.so much to be able to talk to someone who has been through similar things, someone who understands that what im feeling is real.

6. LostInDaydreams

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC and congratulations on your first post.

:slight_smile:

7. Marble Jar

Marble Jar Guest

It sounds like you are having quite an intense time at the moment. Sorry to hear about the situation with your relationship. It was brave of you to tell her how you feel and given time she might come round a bit with understanding the issues. Are you taking any steps at the moment to try to ease the dysphoria?

8. musicteach

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi and welcome!