1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I will never not like women or not be attracted to them, but

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Username18920, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Username18920

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    though I love the smell of perfume on a woman, the soft curves and warm neck that I love to snuggle up to and gently kiss my way up or down, the soft warm feel of her lips, her taste, the comfort of her body and the spots I love to touch and call my own after a lifetime of familiarity, the way only a womans body can make you feel inside is still in me. The perfect soft warm butt of my youth, the curve of a hip and the the sultry look she can give when seduced and aware is heaven. Its what I know and all I knew until I opened the forbidden room I tried to ignore.

Im still in love with her and look for her, want her. But...I know its not enough now, I want something different and I can't control my desires or fool myself with her callings.

I explore men with the same passion and lust I used to keep just for women. I will always notice a woman as I know what pleasures and softness she brings, but men are what I am attracted to now and that deserves my time and passion at this point, I feel the same with a man now sexually and romantically as I did with a woman, maybe more so.

Wendyo23 likes this.
  2. IrishJ

If I could only find a woman with an actual penis. #lifegoals

Wendyo23 likes this.
  3. mellissa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Maybe you're bi. You talk about women the same way I think about women. I never think about men with the same passion that you think about both sexes. Then again, I'm not you and don't know your life. Just my random unimportant opinion.

Franz007 likes this.
  4. Franz007

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes clearly bi, it‘s also my impression...he actually feels almost the same than me and i just love women although the sex with men attracts me a bit more.