1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post Anal Bottoming Questions :D

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Karim, May 23, 2020.

1. Karim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello all,

It is so nice to be in here surrounded by supportive nonjudgmental people.

I just had sex for the first time :grin:. I was the bottom in the intercourse. It was very painful at first, then only painful at the end. But it felt so nice, so I tolerated. We lasted for a whole hour.

I have some questions now since this is my first time.
    1- I still have pain in my anus. I believe that is normal, but how long does that last normally?
    2- Will it hurt the same every time? given that the frequency of doing it will not be high (probably once a week).
    3- I had very bad diarrhea the morning after, is that normal?
    4- Do you have any general tips for me in general, before, during, or after intercourse. I am very new to this :grin:

Sorry if that was too long. I am looking forward for your responses. I love to chat :slight_smile:

tbeckett likes this.
  2. Lek

Lek

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi, Karim:

In my opinion, anal intercourse should not be painful. Your partner (or you) need to help you relax and loosen your anal. Use plenty of lubricant. If you're hurting, ask him to stop until you can relax again.

You can feel a kind of soreness after anal sex, but it shouldn't last too long. Perhaps after an hour of thrusting, there may be pain. If there's blood, see a doctor.

It shouldn't hurt. It should never hurt. (. . . again that's my opinion). I always make sure my partner helps me relax and vice versa. Take your time. Have him be gentle. If it does hurt, tell him to stop moving until you relax. If it hurts to much, have him withdraw. Never rush.

The problem might be that since you had a painful experience, you might anticipate the next time to be painful. If you're nervous or anxious about it, your body won't relax. If you haven't done it, try anal masturbation as a way of exploring your body and the sensations you get there. This is a great way of teaching your body to relax.

Anal intercourse is a wonderful and intimate experience between you and your partner, so make sure you communicate. Lots of foreplay, lots of lubricant, and lots of communicating should help make it a painless and wonderful experience.

I've never had diarrhea after anal intercourse, so I did a little research. Apparently, it is not so uncommon. If there is blood in your stools or if it goes on for more than two days, see a doctor.

Also I assume he wore a condom, right? And he'll use a condom every time.

I do hope I've said some thing that you'll find helpful. And I hope your next experience is a wonderful one.

Lalayajen and Ram90 like this.
  3. Karim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you @Lek for taking the time to Reply.

He did use a lot of lubricant. But still, my anus was too tight. Next, time I will to take more time if it was painful. I sure hope next time, it wont be that painful.

I do anal masturbation sometimes. but only with one finger, I might added one or two more fingers next time.

He did wear a condom, but unfortunately it poped and was torn and his semen got into my anus. Should I worry?

4. Lek

Lek

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Karim, it is good you are using fingers. Your partner can help you loosen up too.

I suggest that both of your partner get tested for HIV and you might consider PrEP. Talk to your doctor or someone here might be able to give you additional information about this.

5. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I highly recommend some dildos, plugs, or tapered anal beads. And yes, you should get tested for HIV.

6. pinkclare

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a smallish dildo that's in between the size of a finger and an average penis. Unless a top is below-average in girth, I always have them fuck me with the dildo a bit to loosen up and relax enough to take their penis without pain. It doesn't take long and a little extra foreplay is usually appreciated by all parties! Poppers are also an option (if legal in your area!) to help relax the anal muscles.

As for the diarrhea, I doubt it's related to the sex directly. However, it is common the day after drinking or using recreational drugs, which often accompany sexual encounters. I wouldn't worry about it too much unless it becomes a recurring issue.