1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey.... I'm new.... And Bi

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Archer22, May 14, 2020.

1. Archer22

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi. Name's Archer. This should be a safespace for stuff like this, I guess. I'm new and bi and not out at all. I just need someone (s) who has the same experiences or same interests as me to chat with. Let's swap stories! Looking forward

2. LostInDaydreams

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC. :slight_smile:

3. BiGemini87

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Archer, welcome to EC. :slight_smile: There are plenty of people all across the acronym that are sure to have similar experiences to your own. I hope getting to know them will help you overcome your own obstacles. ^^

4. Blissly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hai! I'm pretty new as well, my name's Arianna and it's nice to meet you. Here's my slightly short story ig:

3 Years ago I meet this girl (K), She came out as bi to me and her friends, I didn't know why my mind was literally having a seizure when she said that. A year after that I realized hey maybe I don't just like boys, dated a girl briefly, didn't work out. Relationship may not have work but my oh my a whole new world of feelings emerged. I tried dating boys, girls but it never worked because I have the biggest crush on K. But then my family moved away halfway across the country :confounded: and I did this little stupid 'tell me something you never told me' on insta. And she freaking said she liked me ghjhgfyuhgfgbgtghjhgfhg sry. Ye ye my birthday came and I asked my parents if I could have an allowance (lol im so lame) they asked why and I accidentally came out........ I said 'so I can attend pride' :peace: let's just say I'll never be looked at the same. Me and K planned to go to pride this year with friends but there's a good chance that will be cancelled so yeah. I was going to tell her I liked her at pride, but now I'm scared. I started planning next year's pride incase this year gets cancelled. It'll be my first pride.

Have you been to pride? I know you're not out but I've read of people going to pride and not being out.
    Favorite Music Artist?
    Hobbie?

5. Archer22

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi! Your story is really romantic and interesting. To answer your question, no. I've never been to pride. And it's not because they don't organize stuff like that here. It's because even if they do, I wouldn't have the heart to go sonewsome like that.

And as for you and K, I really wish you guys the best. There's a low chance that there's going to be pride this year anyways so I think it's better you tell K anytime soon. Some planned out things never work out the way we plan em. Thanks for sharing!

6. Needhelp3

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome same here bi and in the Empty Closet..

7. Mus1cGuy69

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi welcome to EC!!