1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Labels?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Stitchy, May 7, 2020.

1. Stitchy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So recently, I started considering myself non-binary. I'm masculine aligned and I know that I'm about 0% female. However, I'm that person who really really likes labels and there's so many that fit my identity.
    Trigender- for me it's fluid between gender-neutral, demiboy and male.
    genderfluid- For obvious fluid reasons
    Bigender- this is where it gets weird for me. When I think of myself as bigender, I think of my gender as fixed while simultaneously being male and gender-neutral but like I said before my gender also feels fluid.
    Cenrell- You might not have heard of this one but its where you feel more comfortable on the gender-neutral spectrum with a strong connection to masculinity.
    genderflux- I've heard that genderflux describes people whose gender fluctuates in intensity and mine does seem to do that when you look at the trigender explanation. However, all of those genders seem at maximum intensity.
    Proxvir- Yet another one you've probably never heard of. It's a male gender but it doesn't seem to feel like it's on the gender spectrum MOST people use to describe themselves.
    Genderfaun- Yes I am aware I'm getting into the mogai genders but honestly, feeling genderfluid with only masculine genders... does fit me and... I don't know

And I feel like all of these things at once. Normally I just say Nb but I really like labels and all of these seem to fit me...

does anyone have any help

2. Hats

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You don't have to stick with one label. I use three to deal with different aspects of my gender identity. You could also pick a few labels and go by them for a while and see how it makes you feel. :slight_smile:

Stitchy likes this.
  3. Stitchy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Yeah I think I've picked a few that kind of apply all the time. Genderfaun, cenrell and trigender.

Hats likes this.
  4. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think that something important to remember as well is the overall purpose of a label. These are ones that even I have not heard of before, so you would have to do a lot of explaining anyways. I've gotten to the point where I tell people that I am non-binary and leave it at that because the labels became so complicated and hard to explain that I was wasting a lot of effort thinking about how to label myself or how to explain that label. We really do not need to force ourselves to fit in some box that somebody created on the internet,

VeetotheX and Spartan 117 like this.