1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I gay or Bi

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Curious17, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Curious17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I’ve always had fantasies about being with another man early in childhood. Later in life I had some experiences but not enough to know how I feel about it. I love wearing woman’s underwear and that’s when I have interest in men the most. I’ve ignored this for many years and not trying to let my feeling play out. But it is so hard without having anyone to tell this too

2. RawringSnake

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If I were you I wouldn't focus too much on defining what label you neatly fit into just yet. You seem to be at the very beginning of your journey of self-discovery, and right now ascribing labels to yourself will be more limiting than helpful. I would focus more on exploring those feelings you have and see where they take you. Experiment, try stuff, and when something feels right, go with the flow. Call yourself "curious" if you must, and use that as a starting point to reach out—there are still things you can do even from the comfort of your home that don't involve meeting people face to face.

The real answer to your question will make itself apparent, in due time. But first, you gotta stop suppressing your sexuality. Don't get in the way, don't jump to conclusions, and don't judge yourself too harshly. Let things play out and pay attention to what your gut (and your loins lol) tells you.

Good luck

LostJedi likes this.
  3. 1cgd

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This seems like a hard question when you’re struggling with it, but it’s got an easy answer: it’s up to you! Don’t worry about anyone else’s labels. I grew up thinking i was bi but my attraction to men grew increasingly with each passing year until I realized men were all I wanted both sexually, and emotionally. Your sexuality may evolve, or it may not. The most important thing is to embrace it as a part of who your are, and don’t deny yourself.

Lucky in Life likes this.