1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I’m lonely.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by DeepBlue, Mar 23, 2020.

1. DeepBlue

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi everyone. I’m a 16 year old from Latvia. This place is homophobic and I’m not out. I don’t have any friends at school, never made any. I’m not good at talking with people. I wish I had someone to talk to and perhaps even cuddle. But I don’t, and I feel very, very, very lonely.

2. Nihilumbra

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello Deepblue,
    I’m sorry to hear that u feel so lonely. I know how hard it can be to feel completely alone against the world. But here at EC, people are here for you and will help u feel less lonely. I found this forum very helpful even if i rarely visit it these days (oups).

3. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Welcome to the Forum, I like your username, it comes from a supercomputer, right?
    I was never good with talking to people at 16. Not that I've mastered the art myself as an adult, but it gets a bit better.
    How is it in Latvia? Perhaps there are no LGTB groups in your city, but perhaps you could check out and see if there is some group on a bigger city. Even if you can't travel to meet them, you can always exchange emails.

Stay around and feel free to talk to us. We've got many sections, among them on films, music and videogames. There is also another section where you can post anonymously. This Forum is also full of information and folks ready to listen.

I hope we can make you feel less lonely. We'll try...

Enjoy!

4. appleotome

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I know how you feel. If I came out, people would probably bully me more than they already do! But I think we'll be safe here, and I think we'll finally make some friends. If you need anyone to just talk to, we're all here. („• ֊ •„)

5. mellissa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi Deepblue,

First of all welcome. Second, do you live in a big city or a small town? I ask because, if you live in a big city maybe there are some underground LGBT places you can visit. How easy is it for you to immigrate to another more LGBT-friendly European country? I'm Canadian so I don't know how the immigration system in Europe works. I heard that it is very easy for Europeans to immigrate to other European countries. If you worry that your country is too homophobic than this might be a radical but necessary decision.

I hope this helps. If you ever want to just chat about anything you can.
    Have a nice day