1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meet me at Nick's Cafe, K

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Michael, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello y'all, I hope you are keeping safe and healthy.
    I used to be a very active member of this forum, and left for reasons unrelated to my gender issues (in case you are wondering, I'm male - transgender). I decided to stop transitioning, and even if many of you might not relate to this, or to the fact I still see myself as transgender, to stop the process was my personal choice.

I just came back because I've been missing many of the people I met here. I went through quite tough times lately, and broke the contact with some friends I made. I don't expect to be forgiven or anything, but I went as far as erasing phone numbers, and now I realize how wrong I was.

(Yes, I can act like a dickhead sometimes...)

This whole situation with the virus has made me rethink my priorities in life. I am worried about this friend, and can only hope she'll somehow see my message. I just wanted her to know, I am sorry for disappearing without a trace, and that she matters to me more than I can ever express. I worry about her safety, and it would really, really make a difference to know she is okay, even if she is not up to see me ever again.

(And if she thinks I'm a dickhead, she is spot on...)

Of course, if I may be of any assistance to any of you, I'm for it. I won't put on the 'dad'/'mom' hat and pretend I know everything, the world was a different place back then, but if I can help by telling my personal experience, or just by sharing, I'll do it again, since right now I'm feeling quite comfortable with both my sexuality and my gender identity. It's true it gets better, all you need to do is be honest, open up and just talk about it. A little step every day can make a difference.

I wished there was more acceptance about not going all the way, but I can't change people, I can only sit down and talk to them about how I see things.

Well, stay safe all of you, and looking forward to see you all blossom and fight for your right to be who you are.

Michael

2. Mus1cGuy69

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi welcome back

3. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He