1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay and Corona virus

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Sundara, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Sundara

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Dear all,
    I am so sorry for out of topics.
    Today I am sitting here in my office and thinking about my gaylife and virus Corona. Even I am married to a woman sometimes I look for a guy (even rare), but since Corona virus spread to all around the globe, I didn't do this anymore.
    My country, Indonesia, is one country which Corona virus spread quickly. I am worry and mostly stay at home for social distance.
    I don't know how Corona virus spread in America especially in New England because I was living in Mass. After almost 3 years sometime I want to know the condition in this area but I don't have an idea to ask.
    Fortunately, I have a friend in New York State and he sent me an email told me the condition is going to worse there. I can imagine we have the same problem world-wide.
    Stay safe my friend and all of you!

2. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey there,

The main problem with this virus is that it spreads quickly, even though it doesn't have a high tax of lethality (unless you are in a group of risk).

If you can stay at home, then that's recommended, for the sake of precaution. However, there's no need for panic. Just be careful, wash your hands and avoid unecessary social interactions for now and closed environments. I think this entire situation will be over sooner than we think. :slight_smile:

Sundara likes this.
  3. StillHorny

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow. Thanks for reaching out. You will get a good view of how things are in the US by going to the New York Times website. Lots of info on a daily basis. Best to you.