1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Feel Like It Went Too Far

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by CactiCat, Feb 23, 2020.

1. CactiCat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I’m dating a guy and it’s been going great. We’ve been dating for a little over a month and today he held my hand for the first time. This was great but on the car ride home I put his head on my shoulder and he put his head on my head. This was also good. But then he put is hand on my inner thigh which I was fine with at first but then after a minute I was like ah no too fast I don’t like this but I didn’t say or do anything and I’m kinda freaking out about it now because I feel like it went too far and idk what to do. I feel like I wanna cry but I can’t. I can’t change it and idk how to make it better. I know his intentions were good at least but it still is freaking me out. It’s been about 2 hours since this happened and I still can’t calm down.

2. Destin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was going to say this is a really minor thing and not to worry about it, but after checking your age, now I understand why you feel this way since it's probably a new thing for you. I definitely don't think that was going too far after a month of dating (most adults are having sex by then), but if you want him to go slower with things just tell him that. Assuming he's the same age as you, I can guarantee you that he has absolutely no idea what he's doing and is just copying what he's seen people do on TV with their girlfriends. He's just trying to show that he cares about you, but if you prefer he does that in other ways it's best to just tell him, because he will never figure that out by himself.

CactiCat, Oliverrrrr and DecentOne like this.
  3. mellissa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm not trying to be rude, so if this sounds rude I'm sorry and you don't have to respond. Your profile says that you're lesbian, but you mention cuddling with a guy. Are you sure that you're not just bi? I really hope this didn't sound rude because that wasn't my intention.

4. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why does it matter either way? She's not asking for help having anything to do with her sexual orientation.

gravechild likes this.
  5. CactiCat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi everyone! I have an update. I thought I was bisexual at the time and it turns out I’m a lesbian so I think that’s why I was freaking out about it. Not necessarily that it was out of bounds, just that it was a guy and that’s probably what freaked me out. Thank you for your help!